We are going to be dreaming about these honey roasted peaches all Summer long my friends! They're the perfect treat to cure that sweet tooth, but they're only around 100 calories each so they're still healthy. I'll call that a win in my book any day! And what makes them even better is they're easy. Prep time is only five minutes and you only need four ingredients. When they're done cooking place them nicely on a dish and you have a refreshing dessert for your dinner guests, or a simple treat for a cool summer night.
- 2 Large Peaches
- 2 Tbsp. Butter
- 2 Tbsp. Queen Farina Honey
- 1/2 Tsp. Ground Cinnamon
- (You can also add flaked almonds for a little extra crunch)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut peaches in half and remove the pits. Place them on a baking sheet.
- Top each peach half with 1/2 Tbsp. Butter and 1/2 Tbsp. Honey.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon (and flaked almonds if desired).
- Place in oven for 20-30 minutes or until peaches are golden brown.
- Let them cool and enjoy!
Photos by Brandin Tumeinski